Indian River Mall is an indoor shopping center located on the East Coast of Florida near Disney's Vero Beach Resort and Minor League Baseball's Dodgertown! We are conveniently located in Vero Beach near Sebastian, Palm Bay, Ft. Pierce and Port St. Lucie.
Enjoy shopping at our many shops, including JCPenney, Dillard's, Hollister, Champs Sports, Claire's, Spencer Gifts, GNC, and rue21. Grab a bite to eat at our food court or sit down at T.G.I. Friday’s. Catch the latest movies at the AMC 24-Screen Stadium Theatre or test your gaming skills at Game Time Arcade.
For leasing inquiries, please visit the leasing page.
The shopping center, including its parking lot, is private property. In order to maximize the enjoyment, convenience, and safety of our visitors and employees, the following standards of conduct are set forth for the purpose of protecting the center’s legitimate business interest.
- Appropriate, non-offensive attire, including shoes and shirts, are required to be worn at all times. Wearing apparel that obscures or conceals the face, including but not limited to hoodies or masks, bandanas, or apparel that may provoke a disturbance or incite violence is prohibited.
No flying colors or gang-type behavior is permitted. This provision does not apply to clothing , masks, or other apparatus worn for cultural or religious reasons or for medical conditions.
- Disruptive conduct that is disorderly or which annoys, obstructs, interferes, or endangers others is prohibited. Examples include but are not limited to the following: skateboarding, bicycles, hoverboards, etc.
- No excessive or disruptive noise such as yelling or loud music.
- No fighting; threatening comments or gestures; obscene language or gestures; or racial, religious, or ethnic slurs that are disruptive or may cause a disturbance.
- No weapons, including but not limited to firearms, knives, or any other object(s) that may be used in any way to inflict injury on another person.
- No open receptacle containing alcoholic beverage, except in areas specifically designated for the consumption of alcohol.
- Photographing, videotaping, and filming the interior or exterior of the property for any purpose without prior consent of the Mall Management is prohibited.
- No loitering, blocking storefronts, fire exits, or obstructing pedestrian or vehicular traffic.
- Defacing, damaging, or destroying property is prohibited.
- Engaging in non-commercial expressive activity not sponsored by the center is prohibited.
- No soliciting, picketing, or petitioning.
- No pets or other animals, with the exception of service animals.
- Smoking, in any form, is prohibited inside the shopping center and within 150 feet of entrances.
- Guests 18 and under must limit group sizes to 5 or less.
- No person(s) age 16 and under are permitted without being accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
If you fail to comply with this Conduct Policy, you will be asked to leave the property. Refusal to leave when asked may result in being banned from the Indian River Mall.